- Create your artist roster with profile information and recordings
- Set artist / label royalty percentage shares
- Set artist payment thresholds
- View artist balances dashboard
- Import sales reports from The Orchard, CD Baby, Amazon (automatically calculates artist / label royalties)
Set artist's payment thresholds and payment methods (e.g. check, PayPal). When an artist's royalty amount reaches their payment threshold, enter a payment. This allows you to keep track of each artist's payment history, and artists to access their payment history.
You may also set different royalty amounts for each artist, and different royalty amounts for physical CDs, single downloads, full CD downloads, or streams.
- Automatically create / export CSV files of digital sales to report to the Harry Fox Agency (a provider of rights management and collector and distributor of mechanical license fees on behalf of music publishers)
Distribution companies often accept submissions in .xls or .csv format. SoundsetStudio can export your data to a file in either of these formats, making it easier for you to submit it to your distributor. Contact us for details.
- Read and Write ID3 Tags
The abiltiy to read and write the ID3 tags of your audio files greatly streamlines the process of adding new recordings to your system, and making edits to existing files.
- Auto Correct
Auto correct attempts to conform data such as track titles to the standard practices of services such as iTunes for capitalization and punctuation. If a title does not seem to match the standard, a corrected version will appear below it. You choose whether or not to "Accept" the correction.
- Export album metadata for The Orchard (to add new recordings to their system)
- Export album metadata for SoundExchange (provides royalty solutions for sound recordings and publishers)
- Beautiful, mobile and user friendly interface
- Accessible via secure login from phone, desktop, laptop or tablet